Those sneaky marketers, with their targeted ad’s on Facebook, have led me to a rather wonderful website…The Literary Gift Company.
If you’re looking for the perfect gift for that wannabe author/writer/blogger or bookworm in your life, this seems like a good place to start.
There’s free delivery on orders over £30, and a host of literary items for sale – including mugs, stationery, clothing, books (obvs!), bags, jewellery, journals and games – it’s a little treasure-trove of all things bookish.
Here are some of my favourite picks:
1. Book Handbag – Illustrated Jane Austen, £46 (handmade, only one available)
2. “Go Away I’m Blogging” Bone China Mug, £9.95
3. Ladybird Cinderella Notebook, £5.95
4. Twitterature, £7.99
5. Scrabble Magnetic Fridge Tiles, £8.95
6. “Careful or you’ll up in my next novel” fitted T-shirt, £10.95
Warning! Make yourself a cup of tea before you head over to their website, it’s one of those where you can get lost for a while browsing the pages of wonderfulness!