Well, I am now officially in the 30’s club and do you know what? So far it doesn’t seem so bad. I celebrated with a trip to the city of light/romance/extremely expensive everything…Paris. It was fabulous but I fear I may have to exist on Baked Beans on toast for the rest of 2010 to pay for it! £6 for a box of 4 chocolates anybody???? Jeez! No wonder it’s classed as a romantic city if he’s prepared to spend that much on you, it must be love!
- Have You Missed Me?
- Spend it Saturday: How to get a Bargain – the Coast Dress
- What the budget means for me… and possibly you
- Babe’s View on the Budget 2012
- Making Money Monday: Dealing With Agencies – Part Two
- Sunday Digest: Another year older…
- Spend it Saturday: It’s my Birthday and I’ll Spend If I Want to…
- Feng Shui Friday: Green Lion Dancing Video
- Thrifty Thursday: Celebrating Mother’s Day on a Budget
- Wedding Wednesday: Setting the Date
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.